HOW TO ORDER
From drop down menu please choose
- If you would like this personalized (ONLY NAMES WITH 5 LETTERS CAN BE PERSONALIZED)
- How many letters are needed
In comment box please add
- Up to TWO MAX colours of silicone beads if wanting to go with the personalized option. Everyday White will be the colour that goes in between each letter.
- Up to THREE MAX colours of silicone beads if NOT wanting to personalize this rattle. I will be selecting colour pattern, however you can add a note in your order and I will try my best to do it. (If you choose a limited addition bead it will only have 4 MAX on your clip)
- Name you would like engraved if needed.
Rattle is 5'' in length. Perfect fit for your little ones hands.
Any products that are made with Natural Wood (beads, rings, clips & all décor) are NOT to be submerged fully in water. Spot clean wood and all silicone beads with mild soap and allow to air dry only.
Do not sterilize, boil or microwave your cutieCHEWS
Natural Woods are best treated with oils such as olive, avocado, coconut and grape seed as well as beeswax to protect them. Simply wipe on and leave for a couple hours until soaked in, wipe off any excess oils.
Cords, clasps and pacifier clips are not intended to be chewed on. Do not expose clips with wood or metal pieces to moisture, drool, or water for any extended period of time.
cutieCHEWS uses 100% Food Grade Silicone that's non-toxic, tasteless & odorless, All BPA / Lead / PVC / Mercury / Phthalates / Cadmium Free.
Woods used are Natural Wood and Beechwood.
Sturdy Silk Cord
Durable and Strong Clips
- Wooden - wood is completely natural with a sturdy metal clip attached to the back that's lead free and nickel free.
- Metal - 1" round, enamel pacifier clips, lead and nickel free.
cutieCHEWS is proud to say zero nasty chemicals are used on any of our products! All products are put together with love, sturdy, and always keeping your little ones in mind.
Please keep in mind that small objects and beads can present choking hazards to young children. Never leave a child unattended with beads or other products. Cords, clasps and pacifier clips are not intended to be chewed on and may present choking hazards.